11.26.2007

O' Christmas Trees...

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We went to Oklahoma for a few days and took a vacation from blogging. I was really excited to come home on Saturday and start decorating for Christmas. I have never been too into decorating but this year, I have become my mother!
I am putting a mini-tree in each room (much to Jason's annoyance) then we are doing a real live tree in the front family room (I've started recycling everything to make up for this environmentally poor decision of buying a real tree). I am done with the mini-trees and hope that Jason will have the Christmas spirit in him to take me Christmas tree shopping tonight!
This is our Texas Tree decorated with all things cowboy and Texas. My favorite ornament is the one below. It is a Chile Pepper with a mustache and a lasso...how funny is that!
This is my favorite Christmas tree because it is pink. I thought it looked best against the blue backdrop of the guest bathroom, Jason thought it looked best staying on the shelf at Target, I won.

This last 2 trees aren't very creative. This tree is decorated with hearts and stars and goes in our bedroom because that is where the love and magic happens. I apologize, that's inappropriate, sorry mom and Cathy.

This is the guest room tree, there is really no theme for this tree. I am going to try to get to Hobby Lobby this week and find some ornaments to give it a purpose.

I hope you are as excited as we are for the holidays. We are so blessed to have every one of you as friends and family. xoxo

3 comments:

Micahl said...

WOW--and I thought I was in the Christmas spirit! I'm all excited about decorating, but I have yet to actually do ANYTHING. and I can assure you, I won't put a tree in each room, Matt would shoot me. they look cute, can't wait to see the big one!

Jason said...

Add the real tree to the list! And tally up some bonus points for the hubby.

Anonymous said...

i definitely deserve an apology for that one too. im never reading this blog again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers