11.11.2007

My turn.

First of all, I've never been very good at journaling either. Leave that to Anne Frank.

Second of all, I think the fact that we don't lead incredibly adventurous lives or have any kids right now - cute or otherwise - will be the main reason people will want to read this. I think the market is really clamoring for a blog that's not about the adorable little things kids do and say or amazing trips to South America where we have to make our own hammocks from banana trees and eat a beetle. This is that blog!

So, this weekend. What can I say? I know people. There's something about a Cuban cigar...so I hear. I can't tell the difference, are they spicier? I guess you have to be a cigar expert, my lungs aren't black enough to really appreciate it, I guess.

As for Saturday, very productive. Everything on my to-do list marked off! Watch football - check! Take a nap - check! What a day. I should point out, as productive as Leeanne was, a little early to be raking the leaves. Today the yard was once again covered. That tree in the front is relentless!

The Dog Park. I like it, you get to play with dogs, but not clean up after them. Although it did kinda feel like going to a playground to play with kids that aren't yours - you can come off a little weird that way. For the record, this is a chug:
Cute maybe, but check out the bug-eyes.

4 comments:

Bender Family said...

I think the Chug is, well, maybe not for you. You should try a Weimeraner! But watch out. They are very human like.

Leeanne said...

For the record, I have had a few questions...a chug is a Pug/Chihuahua mix and no we do not have and/or are getting one. Jason is getting me the cutest, fluffiest, most hypo-allergenic bichon frise for Christmas. That is not true either but a girl can wish.

buchan said...

leeanne - we had a bichon frise growing up. her name was lacy. she died in 2003.

buchan said...

I digress about the dog. jason- paragraph two is spot on. also, where did you get the picture of that chug? it's disturbing

Lilypie First Birthday tickers