11.16.2007

Chuck Norris only uses one chopstick.

Recently at Mediajuice I've been working on a project for the World Combat League.

The WCL is a full-contact, team-based martial arts competition founded by international movie star and all-out bad-a Chuck Norris. It's like the UFC without the grappling and submissions - the goal here is knockdowns and knockouts, people. Similar to my philosophy on life, love, and child-rearing.

Anyway, I'm having to do a lot of research on the man, the myth, the legend that is Chuck Norris.
What keeps popping up most on the web are "Chuck Norris Facts." One of which states that "Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris...he finds you." They're pretty hysterical.
Click here: Top Ten Chuck Norris Facts

What's even cooler, is Chuck's reaction to the whole phenomenon. Commenting on two popular Chuck Facts, he says...

"Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Chuck Norris' warm-up exercises." I've got a bulletin for you, folks. I am no superman. I realize that now, but I didn't always. As six-time world karate champion and then a movie star, I put too much trust in who I was, what I could do and what I acquired. I forgot how much I needed others and especially God. Whether we are famous or not, we all need God. We also need other people.

"Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries. Ever." There was a man whose tears could cure cancer or any other disease, including the real cause of all diseases - sin. His blood did. His name was Jesus, not Chuck Norris. If your soul needs healing, the prescription you need is not Chuck Norris' tears, it's Jesus' blood.

Now that's an international movie star and martial artist. Take notes, Jean-Claude.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

This blog brought me to tears, I hope Chuck never sees me cry.

buchan said...

how can you eat with one chopstick? chuck, don't be stupid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers