11.18.2007

The Biggest Losers

I am addicted to The Biggest Loser on NBC. These people work so hard and lose so much weight, it is very inspiring. At my last weigh in, I was appalled to find that I have gained approx. 12 pounds since I got married. I blame it on the stress-eating from living with Jason. Jason has not necessarily gained pounds, but unfortunately some of his muscle has converted into fat from all my delicious home-cooked meals and his love of Dr. Pepper's.

Well, we are sick of griping about it, so last month we joined LA Fitness. It is about 5 minutes from our house and has really good classes and equipment.

To show you all how dedicated I am to this blog and it's accuracy, I smuggled my camera into the gym this weekend and took some action photos of us working on our fitness. Jason asked me to take the camera into the ladies locker room but I refused.

The hardest part about the gym is that we have to smell Mi Cocina and Picasso's Pizza on our walk back to our car.




Here is Jason after 45 minutes of ab work on his ball.



No caption needed.

We will get the roof pics up tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jason said...

Very inspiring pics. You can't really see my rock-hard abs there...or anywhere for that matter.

buchan said...

why is there "la fitness" in dallas? that is confusing to me

buchan said...

is la that good at fitness that they decided to bring it to dallas? can dallas not do there own fitness?

Lauren said...

You look like the pandas at the zoo that roll around on their toy ball...but with more absticles.

buchan said...

have you ever watched "the biggest loser" when they are being weighed without shirts on - while eating dinner? don't try it. you will puke.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers