11.14.2007

My football fantasy fandango.

I like to think of myself as athletic. Back in the day anyway. Lately, I can't even count on my body to get out of bed without suffering a minor injury.
So, this football season I've taken to living out my dreams of sports glory online and in my imagination! Fantasy Football!
The only activity I know that can bridge the gap between jocks and computer nerds. Great for me, because I've always been a little of both jock and dork - a jork if you will.
After a stunning 6-0 start, I've lost 3 games in a row and last week kissed the proverbial sister with a tie. But it has still been a lot of fun. I'll definitely do it again. Much to the annoyance of Leeanne (you see when you're in a fantasy league you have to watch all the games!).
Yup, fantasy football is fun. But what I'm really looking forward to is when the technology catches up with my fantasies and this is what we see come Monday Night Football...

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers