11.16.2007

Cobra Comes to Town


Last night, Jason's good friend from college, Mike Cobra Kimbrel stayed with us while in town on a business trip. J always gets really excited when he sees Mike (see above pic). We had a great dinner at The Porch (sooo good), then came home and the boys got to visit and watch Arizona beat Oregon--woohoo for OU!

I really wish his girlfriend Jenn could have come down too:( She is really sweet and very fun to hang out with. I felt like a bad hostess because roofers started working on our roof this morning at 7 a.m. and it is loud! But the boys had to get up and go anyway. I will post before and after pics of our new roof tomorrow....I never in my life thought I would be excited about a roof.

(This is their morning ode to Chuck Norris. Chuck would not be impressed.)

1 comment:

buchan said...

you guys look queer

Lilypie First Birthday tickers