11.11.2007

First Blog (Hope you are happy Micahl!)

I was never good at keeping a diary as a kid, looking back at them, there are many year+ gaps between my entries but I am really going to try to keep up with this blog. We don't have any cute kids to tell funny stories about or hollywood gossip to dish but hopefully this is a way for our friends to keep up with us between phone calls and visits.

So...this weekend...Friday night went to Javier's with our fun friends Tim and Christy Nutter. Jason knew people who knew people so after dinner, we were shown to the humador (sp?) where the guys picked out some nice Cuban cigars and chose smoking those over getting kisses from their wives for the rest of the night. Christy and I had fun watching the guy from Prison Break who was alone (!) at the bar and laughing at the cougars on the prowl. I thought I was doing my good deed for the night when I stopped a girl who I thought had left the size sticker on her dress but it was actually a pocket. I think I have been shopping too much at Target and The Gap, Tory Burch dresses come without size stickers. Oops.

Saturday was productive....raked the lawn, did laundry, nagged Jason, met for bfast with Micahl then we went over to our California friends, Rob and Kay's house. We had a great dinner complete with a fried turkey. We ate way too much but had a great time. We always have so much fun with Kay and Rob.

This afternoon Jeff and Linde came over and we went to the dog park. We saw some really cute ones and got the wanting a dog out of my system for the week. I met a Chug named Jake and an Italian greyhound named Luigi. We finished the afternoon off with my favorite...TCBY then hung out and had dinner later on (thanks Super Suppers!..I will have a whole blog dedicated to Super Suppers in the near future, it has changed my life).

Have a great Monday and enjoy J's version of the weekend. xoxo

2 comments:

Micahl said...

chug puppies.....i thought you had misspelled it or something, i've never heard of one. looked at the pictures, not so sure i like them, looks like a cartoon dog. and yes, i'm very happy that you started blogging!

Christy said...

Thanks for the Nutter shout-out! I love your blog! We need to go back to Javier's for some cubans and 'white sauce!'

I had a blog once. I had to do one for work (random) but it ended up being so fun because I did it for my bridal party while I was wedding planning:
http://futuremrsnutter.blogspot.com/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers