11.20.2007

Just in time for Santa

We are the proud new owners of a brand new roof. Bert's Roofing and crew arrived about 7 a.m. on Friday morning, they spent all day ripping off the old, replacing the rot and putting on the new. The didn't finish completely on Friday so they came back bright and early Sat. morning and finished. I am posting before and after pics.

Our original roof was almost the same color as our brick...not cute. So our new roof is a dark brown with flecks of mahogany, better known as "Burnt Sienna" (I think I had this exact color in my crayon box, if I remember correctly).


I don't think these photos do the roof justice. Really the difference is amazing. We don't have much pitch to our roof so it is hard to get a good photo. Jason and I plan on climbing up there this weekend to get a good shot. He is never home before dark anymore...I miss daylight savings.


Before



After



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! I will send-in some confusing pictures in hopes of one day gracing the cover of a story!

Have a great Thanksgiving - Jack

Lilypie First Birthday tickers