3.11.2008

My Mocha and Me...

Our small group has been taking turns showing our rehearsal dinner slide shows (Cathy, I need to get ours from you). Anyway, when Jason came to bed the other night, I put together a little slide show for him. It consisted of me physically flipping through some pics every five seconds and humming a song. I thought I would share a couple of my favorites.
I am really running out of blog topics.

I love this pic because we were so young and had no idea that we would ever get married. We were both working at Houston's and just having a lot of fun getting to know each other.This was at a Dodger's game.

This was a picture from Mexico, the summer after we got married. We always have such a relaxing, fun time there and the sunsets are really pretty.
This is also in Mexico. Jason had smacked into this kid in the ocean and split his eyebrow (very Dylan McKay of him) and had to get Mexican stitches!

Below is us in California. J loves to drive me crazy by purposely closing his eyes. I seriously get really frustrated when he does that.This is us at our friend's Brad and Stephanie's wedding. It was a really hot day in Oklahoma and we had a really fun time seeing friends and celebrating their marriage.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers