3.17.2008

$25 Bucks...I'll take it

So, as many of you know PayPal is really annoying and has continued to add fees, etc. So, enter the competition. www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com is the new way to pay a friend back for your half of dinner, send money to your family and get paid for whatever is owed you (i.e. half of dad's gift we gave him last Christmas, Jeff).

Here is the cool thing (and the reason I am blogging about this). If you sign up by March 31, they will put $25 in your account, which you can send straight to your checking account. Free $25, pretty cool. I did it and it worked.

Here is an even cooler thing. For every friend you refer, you get an additional $10. So I did it, referred Jason and we made a cool $60.

If you want me to refer you, let me know and I will give you $5 of my $10 referral reward back to you (I just need your email address). Go to their website and read about the company, it's legit and pretty cool. Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Steve G said...

You can refer me...-sg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers