3.16.2008

Done.



Piece of cake. I was like a crazy cross between Matt Lauer & Santa Clause - just blowing into countries long enough to paint'em red then moving on.

Notice I went ahead and decided to visit Canada. I had to see for myself whether their bacon was worth all the hype. Turns out their Canadian bacon is just like our Canadian bacon, except it's just called "bacon" there. No one could tell me what they called regular bacon. You'd think with two official languages they could have come up with something, eh?

Finally, there's one little country still unvisited on the map. That would be Guatemala. Because Leeanne and I are saving it for July.

We've started working towards going on a mission trip to Guatemala. We've been praying for an opportunity like this, and as you can tell from previous blogs, it's been on our hearts for a while. We're in the process of filling out the application and we hope to know soon whether or not we will be going!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers