9.08.2008

Sooner rock.

The Kings of Leon have a new album coming out September 23rd, "Only By The Night."

Album of the year.

How did I get it? Some of my best friends are pirates. I will be purchasing it upon releasing - which is saying a lot.

These guys have been making country-fried garage rock for awhile now, and are consistently getting better on each record.

Here's a quick rundown on the Kings:
1. Keeping Southern Rock alive.
2. Keeping the Rock-n-Roll Mustache alive.
3. Keeping it all in the family (made up of three brothers and a cousin).
4. Keeping it real; I saw them last year and they are a tight live band, plus, check out the drumkit in the picture. Boomer.
5. Watch this video. Sooner.


1 comment:

Steve G said...

You are absolutely right about the KOL. They rock (even though they are Sooners like my favorite SoL)!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers