8.17.2008

Phoenix!

For our anniversary, my sweet husband sent me packing to Phoenix to see one of my best friends Jessica (Jason went on to brother's bachelor party at the lake). I hadn't seen Jessica since her wedding last summer and it was definitely time. We had a great weekend of relaxing, shopping, eating and playing with Daryl, her puppy. Nick was definitely outnumbered but hung out with us like a trooper.

Jessica getting kisses from Daryl D.

Their gorgeous spanish style Phoenix house. Love it!

Sadly, this was the best picture I got of the two of us!

Jessica and Nick at Houston's!

Very exciting news...I got a new digital camera while in Phoenix so expect more great pics and posts from now on. Have a great week!

2 comments:

TeamRiss said...

Seriously, the picture of the two of you guys is AWESOME! Looks like you guys are doing great- hope to see you soon.

Micahl said...

where in the world is leeanne.....you've disappeared from the blogging world! also, i tagged you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers