7.14.2008

Happy Mux of July.

Hey team, is anyone out there listening? Here's my muxtape for the month of July. Kicking it off like the Fourth is Explosions in the Sky. I like to imagine this whole list set to fireworks.
  1. Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand In Mine
  2. Beck - Gamma Ray
  3. Fleet Foxes - Blue Ridge Mountains
  4. Weezer - Heart Songs
  5. My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed
  6. What Made Milwaukee Famous - And The Grief Goes On...
  7. Coldplay - Lost!
  8. Born Ruffians - Badonka Donkey
  9. The Envy Corps - Wire & Wool
  10. We Are Scientists - It's A Hit
  11. Spoon - Anything You Want
  12. Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations On A Shaker Hymn)
click the boombox to listen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my ears on, Bandit.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers