12.17.2007

Tis the Season...

I can't believe it is almost Christmas. This time of year always makes me really reflective and thankful for all the blessings in my life. I had a really bad few days at work this past week and weekend and I have to keep reminding myself about what really matters. Below are pics of what Jason and I are thankful for. I hope each and every one of our blog readers and friends have very happy holidays! We are very fortunate and thankful to have you in our lives.
The picture on top is my parents, Steve and Linda and my brother Jeff. Below are Jason's parents, James and Cathy.

The top photo is Jason's family, with his Grandma who unfortunately passed away in September. On the far right is Jason's sister, Lauren and her boyfriend, Michael.

Above is Jason's grandpa, Louis, who turns 90 this week! Happy b-day, Grandpa!
And below is my grandpa, Gogo, who is 95 years old! I also have another grandfather, Papa Jess, who I couldn't find a picture of but am thankful for him too!

This is us with my brother and his girlfriend Linde. We are very thankful she likes Jeff because we really like her!

And finally, we are thankful for Buddy and Ellie.

Even though Buddy sometimes has accidents and Ellie likes to get into the Nyquil, we are thankful to them for keeping our parents young and too busy to start asking for grandkids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Nellie!! Just 'cause we haven't mentioned grandbabies doesn't mean we haven't thought of them....right Cathy?....someday!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers