12.10.2007

Santa Baby....

It's been way too long since our last blog. We haven't had too much to write about...I was sick then J has been sick this week. I went to Nashville for work last week and got to see my parents which was really nice.

Last, last Friday we went to the Mavs game and got our picture made with Santa on the way in. He is the Neiman Marcus Santa and he is really good, very real. So here is that pic...I look really goofy.


And here we are after the game...Mavs won!


So, I hope everyone is having a great December. We (and by we, I mean me) are sending out our Christmas cards this week!

Other good news...our friends Mike Kimbrel and Jenn Mancuso got engaged this past weekend. They are an awesome couple and we are so excited for them. Fun story...Mike lives in Tulsa and had the engagement ring sent to us in Texas to avoid the sales tax (smart shopper!) so we had this huge, gorgeous ring in our possession for about 3 days before he came and got it...very nerve-wracking...but Jenn, I do admit to trying it on once...or twice. We are so happy for them and can't wait for their wedding next year!

1 comment:

Bender Family said...

So cute! Love the pics with Santa. Miss you guys.

Jenny and Nola Bea

Lilypie First Birthday tickers