1.22.2010

Showered!

This past weekend we had our first baby shower! I opted not to do the girly thing so we had a couples shower and I was very impressed by the male turn out (it probably helped that there was a pool table and the football game was on). Needless to say, we were overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and love for our impending arrival. I have NO pictures with my sweet hostesses but a huge thank you to Linde, Kay, Sandy, Christy and Anne. It was just perfect and we are so grateful. I am now realizing I have no pictures of the guests--if anyone has some, please send them my way, I am so bad at taking pictures and really need to work on this before Jason Jr. comes.

Owl and snail onesies from Jeff and Linde. Love them!

Forcing Jason in on the gift opening action.

I stole this picture from Kay's blog--Megan, Me, Kay and Sarah. Yes, I have gained 48 lbs. already but my dr. hasn't lectured me, so I'm not too worried.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You're gorgeous. Seriously, you should be a Pea in the Pod model. Sorry we missed the fun but we're so happy that ya'll had a wonderful shower! Love you

Lilypie First Birthday tickers