1.28.2008

Harvey Birdman, Attorney-at-Law.

Many may remember the day I announced that I was heading to law school as the day they thought to themselves, "Seriously? You sure about that?" Maybe they had me pegged. Little J had always been more into the comic books than the law books. More interested in Superman vs. the Hulk than Roe vs. Wade.
So I bailed. Little did I know that when I left law school - two years ago this very month - I would be sucked back into the legal system again so soon afterwards.
But this time, something incredible happened...my worlds collided in a magical way. The world of cartoon action meets courtroom justice like peanut butter & jelly, Batman & Robin, Denny Crane & Alan Shore! Two great tastes that taste great together! How is this possible?
Allow me to introduce...Harvey Birdman: Attorney-at-Law!
We got to work with Capcom producing a 90-second game trailer for the Harvey Birdman game on the Nintendo Wii. Harvey is a show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim - of which I am a fan. It's funny-weird. I got to write the script, co-direct the live footage, play the unreleased game, and help edit it all together; so far the most fun I've had since working at Mediajuice. All that to say, while it's hard for me to describe what my job is like sometimes, this is what I do.
Check out the trailer by clicking here.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers